Ocean Plaza Southport
The Ocean Plaza retail and leisure park Southport was first opened to the public in 2002.
The Marine Way Bridge soon followed the development of the retail and leisure complex in order to allow ease of access from Southport town centre by car and to aid the numerous footpaths and pedestrian bridges to the park. The Marine way bridge is now a local land mark and can be seen in the picture below.
The Ocean Plaza retail and entertainment complex is home to many restaurants, entertainment facilities and retail outlets. They are as follows:
Entertainment facilities at the Ocean Plaza Southport include:
- View Cinema- A 7 screen
- Multiplex cinema
- Premier Bowl- A ten pin bowling ally, arcade, pool hall and cafe.
Restaurants at the Ocean Plaza Southport include:
- Frankie and Benny’s.
- Nando’s- Mexican restaurant.
- Chiqito’s- Mexican restaurant.
- Pizza Hut- Italian.
- MacDonald’s- Fast food.
- KFC- Fast food.
- Guelder Rose – Carvery Pub
- Elements Oriental Restaurant- Chinese all you can eat buffet style restaurant.
- Pizzeria Italia- Italian restaurant
Retail outlets at Ocean Plaza Southport include:
- Matalan- Shoes, clothes and homeware retail superstore.
- Brantano- Shoe store
- Pets at Home- Pet Shop
- In Store- General convenience store
- The Ocean Plaza complex also offers parking of up to 1200 cars free of charge.
This article was accurate at time of righting. Please contact the retailer before making any prior arrangements based on the information on this page.