Contact usContact the Sunnyside Bed and Breakfast in Southport
From the station
- Exit Southport train station via the front entrance onto Chapel Street (the pedestrianised street).
- Cross over the Street and head down London Street (You will see Toni and Guy on the corner of London Street) towards Lord Street.
- Cross over Lord Street onto Nevill Street. Take the second exit on your right onto Bath Street.
- Head down Bath Street and just before the Bold Street junction you will see the Sunnys on your right hand side.
By car the North
- Lancaster (the north)
- Take M6 to junction 31. Follow A59 through Preston sign posted Liverpool. At Tarleton, continue through the traffic lights onto the A565 sing posted Southport.
- Follow the A565 to the outskirts of Southport. At the 1st roundabout after the dual carriageway, take the 3rd exit onto Marine Drive. Skirt the RSPB marsh reserve and take the 1st exit off the next roundabout.
- Turn right onto The Promenade and continue until The Pier.
- Turn left onto Nevill Street and 1st left into Bath Street. We are just before the junction between Bath Street and Bold Street.
By car the South
Birmingham (the south)
- Take M6 to junction 26; M58. Follow to Ormskirk and then take the A570 to Southport.
- Enter Southport on Eastbank Street and follow its length to the T junction with Lord Street.
- Take the right hand lane and proceed along Lord Street for approximately 400 yards to the Memorial and turn left into Nevill Street and carry on for about 100 yards until you reach Bath Street (Leo’s is on the corner).
- Turn right at Leo's carry on down Bath St. We are just before the junction between Bath Street and Bold Street.